Is there an age limit for Invisalign®? Does it work well for seniors? It’s the condition of your teeth, not your age, that will determine whether or not you’re a candidate for Invisalign. Invisalign is preferred over metal and clear braces because treatment is faster, more precise, and more comfortable!
People can’t tell you’re wearing Invisalign
- Treatment time – Invisalign is more effective and more precise in aligning your teeth than traditional braces. It’s also faster. Often, concerns about lengthy orthodontic treatment are erased with the shorter treatment times and precision of Invisalign.
- Comfort – You’ll find these invisible braces to be much more comfortable than metal braces. So wearing them won’t irritate your teeth or gums. You will only feel mild pressure as your teeth are gently moved to the correct position.
- Appearance – People really can’t see them unless they are taking a very close-up look at your teeth. The ultra-clear braces reduce much of the anxiety about receiving orthodontic treatment at a mature age.
Some Suggestions While You Consider Invisalign
We have a couple of suggestions as you consider Invisalign for treatment.
- Consider the value of an experienced provider – Our doctors are experienced Invisalign providers. After examining your teeth, your doctor will let you know if you are a candidate for this treatment. Patients with multiple issues with their teeth benefit from a dentist who has success with a variety of cases using Invisalign.
- Be proactive to preserve your oral health – Don’t allow projected treatment time or the cost of Invisalign treatment to prevent you from correcting your smile. Many adults delay treatment because they don’t like the time commitment. However, the sooner you start the process, the sooner you’ll have the smile of your dreams!